martes, 9 de diciembre de 2008

Life wisdom

Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. Jim Bishop


It's easy being a humorist when you've got the whole government working for you.

Will Rogers


I have never been in a situation where having money made it worse. Clinton Jones


I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart.

ee cummings


A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done. Fred Allen


The first rule of business is: Do other men for they would do you. Charles Dickens


I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example. Mick Miller


When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me. Emo Philips


When the authorities warn you of the dangers of having sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities.

Matt Groening


I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included. Bernard


Aylla

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

As Christmas is coming, I'd like to ask all the parents reading this blog NOT to do what Bernard has done. Your kids would never forgive you for that.

PATCHWORKS