domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2008


"I was very interested in the presidential election in the United States. And of course the fact that Obama has become president of the United States, made me happy but I am not American, I am French girl of Moroccan origin. In fact, I thank from the bottom of my heart, people who living in the United States and who visit our site, to have voted Obama. You have caused great joy in the world, of course in France too. This election means a lot, it means a change in your country, a better relationship with other countries (I hope), and a historic moment. People are changing in the better way, people are more open-minded, accept the diversity...... and I hope this election will be an example to the world. Thanks America."

Samira

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you Liz :)

PATCHWORKS