domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

Bumper stickers

Do you feel the need for a new bumper sticker? No idea what to write? Well- help is at hand!

Just read and choose your fave one.

If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.

Help wanted: Telepath. (You know where to apply.)

Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.

IRS: We’ve got what it takes to take what you’ve got.

Cover me. I’m changing lanes.

If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder…

24 hours in a day … 24 beers in a case …coincidence?

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.

Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.

This isn’t burger king, you can’t have it your way.

If something goes without saying, LET IT!

I got a gun for my wife, best trade I’ve ever made.

So you’re a feminist…Isn’t that cute, honey!

I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.

If I wanted to listen to your crappy music I would be in your crappy car!

“How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?”

Giving up is for quiters!

credit: innocentenglish.com

Aylla

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

'I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.' Now that one must have been made up by my car mechanic! :(

PATCHWORKS