miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Renew Wedding Vows After Husband's Sex Change ...

Anne and Barry Watson Renew Wedding Vows After Husband's Sex Change

A couple have renewed their wedding vows after the husband underwent a sex change. Anne and Barry Watson tied the knot nine years ago and celebrated their anniversary by renewing their vows. The ceremony took place last year following Barry’s sex change – and ‘rebirth’ as Jayne. The couple had hit a rocky patch earlier in their marriage, with Anne believing her husband had been cheating on her, the Mirror reported. But the 43-year-old explained: “She thought I’d been cheating on her with another woman. I just wanted to be one.“At first Anne was furious when I told her I wanted a sex change.”Anne, 53, confirmed: “I grieved for the loss of Barry, but there were sides to Jayne I enjoyed getting to know. Now we sit and giggle and talk about hair, clothes and make-up.“To me, our second wedding was more special than the first as I knew Jayne was finally comfortable with who she was.” Former bus driver Jayne, who is taking female hormones, said: “People might think I’m weird or a freak. But all that matters to me is that my wife loves me.” Anne added: “I still love the same person whether they’re called Barry or Jayne… even though she does drive me mad when she steals my clothes without asking me!”

No hay comentarios:

PATCHWORKS