jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

A letter from Went


Dear Friends,

It's come to my attention that there's a fair amount of online activity happening under my name.

I'd like to clarify - for those who might be interested - that, with the exception of this one post, I am not online.

So if you're someone who's been following "Wentworth Miller" or corresponding with "Wentworth Miller" on Myspace or Twitter or Facebook etc., please remember that those accounts are not affiliated with me in any way, and that they should be considered nothing more than what they are - a source of entertainment.

If the day comes when I do decide to create an online presence, I'll be sure to make a point of saying so in an on-camera interview.

Meanwhile, please be advised that this page will not be monitored, managed or updated following this post. This is not a fansite, and any comments left will not be read by me.

But you are more than welcome to link to this page.

On a different note, if anyone is looking for a current mailing address, it is as follows:

Wentworth Miller
c/o ICM
10250 Constellation Blvd, 9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067

After the 1st of October, 2009, mail sent to any other address will not receive a response.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Best wishes and "be good."

Yours sincerely,

Wentworth Miller

source: Mr Scofield from Excommunicated
posted by Aylla

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

is he really went?

samira dijo...

@anonimo
we don't know, we only assume.

PATCHWORKS